Mother’s Day Charcuterie Boards
Celebrate Mother’s Day by creating personal charcuterie boards for Mom: one for brunch, one for dessert, and one for pampering.
Savory Brunch Board—Kids Included
For moms with young kids, Mother’s Day often means breakfast in bed for the honoree. Let older children help in cooking sausages or bacon; younger kids can pour juice, make toast or warm waffles, or put a flower in a vase.
Indulgent Dessert Board—For Two
After kids are in bed, show appreciation to the love of your life. Whether you serve a decadent dessert board late on Mother’s Day or save it for another day, she’ll feel cherished.
Relaxing Bath Board—Just for Her
Moms need quality time alone, and the assortment of bath products shown here will encourage her to relax.
Savory Mothers Day Board
For moms with young kids, Mother’s Day often means breakfast in bed for the honoree. Let older children help in cooking sausages or bacon; younger kids can pour juice, make toast or warm waffles, or put a flower in a vase. Adjusted to suit your group, this assortment can be prepared for breakfast or brunch and enjoyed by the whole family. The board shown features some Fresh Thyme favorites, including:
- Kodiak’s Waffles. These readymade waffles include gluten-free, whole-grain, and other options. Plan for 1 or 2 per person.
- Wholesome! Syrup. This pancake syrup is made with organic cane sugar; Wholesome! also offers blue agave syrups.
- Lightlife’s Natural Farms Bacon. Made from humanely raised pork without antibiotics or growth stimulants, this breakfast meat is minimally processed with no unnecessary ingredients. For only bacon for this board, serve 2 to 3 strips per person; serve 1 to 2 strips if you include sausages.
- Gilbert’s Sausages. These all-natural chicken sausages, in a variety of flavors, are individually wrapped and easy to prepare the right amount. We suggest one sausage per person.
- Regal Smoked Salmon. Available in four flavors, plan on about 2 servings per each 3.5-ounce package.
- Fresh Thyme baguette. The Bakery Department at Fresh Thyme carries freshly made bread. A baguette is ideal to pair with smoked salmon; one baguette should serve 4.
- Vital Farm’s Eggs. Scrambled, hard- or soft-boiled, or prepared your favorite method, eggs are a savory protein addition to this repast. For an egg-free version, try Just Egg in a vegan scramble. Prepare 1 to 2 eggs per person.
- Fresh Thyme fruit, such as pears and assorted berries. The Produce Department at Fresh Thyme has a delicious selection of fruit to add a bit of sweetness to this savory brunch board.
- Fresh Thyme juices and blends. The Juicery at Fresh Thyme freshly prepares juices and blends that are not pasteurized, which helps preserve the nutrients found in each juice. Find an assortment for the entire family to enjoy.
Savory Brunch Board
Indulgent Mothers Day Board
After kids are in bed, show appreciation to the love of your life. Whether you serve a decadent dessert board late on Mother’s Day or save it for another day, she’ll feel cherished. For complementary tastes, gather the ingredients on this board—or substitute favorites from the aisles at Fresh Thyme. This extravagance includes:
- Fresh Thyme fruit, such as pears and assorted berries. Produce on the brunch board serve equally well for dessert—paired with dipping sauces for two.
- Justin’s Peanut Butter. With only two ingredients—dry roasted peanuts and palm oil—this spread has just a hint of sweetness.
- Bonne Maman Preserves. Available in an array of flavors for you to choose ones that tempt your loved one’s palate.
- Nutella. Classic cocoa-and-hazelnut dessert spread is a sweet addition to this board.
- Fresh Thyme Brie cheese. The Deli & Cheese Department boasts a variety of delicious cheeses. Brie complements this selection well.
- Fresh Thyme Strudelbites and other pastries. The Bakery Department creates miniature strudels in several flavors; each tiny pastry is a sweet bite or two.
- Mini bottles of Prosecco. For festive moments, add Prosecco to the collection. A mini 187ml bottle will fill two small glasses or one large glass.
Indulgent Dessert Board
Relaxing Mothers Day Board
Moms need quality time alone, and the assortment of bath products shown here will encourage her to relax. Fresh Thyme recommends these fine products:
- The Seaweed Bath Co. Soaps. Natural soaps to relax and detox.
- Aura Cacia Essential Oils. Favorite scents for aromatherapy and skincare.
- SunLeaf Natural Pillar Candle. Pure scents to create an oasis of calm during bath time.
- Celestial Seasonings Tea. A selection of favorites to balance her day.
Relaxing Bath Board
Build a Board with Help from Fresh Thyme
We hope these suggestions inspire you to create the ideal board this Mother’s Day. While you’re at Fresh Thyme making selections, also consider other women in your life who deserve special attention. The Natural Living Department carries more than 5,000 vitamins and supplements, including protein powders, probiotics, medicinal herbs, collagen powders, and CBD oil supplements. Our knowledgeable staff can help you select an assortment for Mother’s Day gifts. For grandmothers, stepmothers, aunts, or close family friends, we are here to help you give your best!