*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The “Healthy You” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. All employees of Lakes Venture LLC., doing business as Fresh Thyme Farmers Market (“Sponsor”), their affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules”. Each entrant or participant in the Sweepstakes is referred to herein as “entrant,” “participant” or “you.”
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:01 a.m. CST on 12/30/2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on 1/31/2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: During the Sweepstakes Period, every time a customer scans their “MyThyme ID” at any time during checkout at a Fresh Thyme store, they will receive a single entry into the “Healthy You” Sweepstakes. A customer’s MyThyme ID can be accessed by clicking the “Checkout” link found on the bottom of their Fresh Thyme mobile app. A customer must first be registered with a valid MyThyme account in order to have access to their personal MyThyme ID. Creating a MyThyme account is free, and can be done via the Fresh Thyme website at www.freshthyme.com/register, or by downloading the Fresh Thyme mobile app from either the Apple App Store or the Google Play store. To access their MyThyme ID via mobile phone, customer must click the “Checkout” option found at the bottom of the app. Alternatively, a customer’s MyThyme ID can be printed out via the Fresh Thyme website by logging in, then clicking on “List,” and then clicking on “Print.”
There is a maximum limit of one entry to the Sweepstakes per customer and/or registered MyThyme account per day. Scanning a MyThyme ID multiple times within a single day will not result in additional entries.
ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: No purchase is necessary for entry. You may also enter the Sweepstakes without completing the steps above by mailing a paper entry to Fresh Thyme Farmers Market during the Sweepstakes Period. To enter via the alternative entry method, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) with your first name, last name, address, city, state and zip code to ‘Healthy You Sweepstakes’ c/o Fresh Thyme Farmers Market, 2650 Warrenville Rd, #700, Downers Grove, IL, 60134.
- PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each potential Winner by accepting the Prize grants to the Sweepstakes Entities, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant’s name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any Prize Winner.
- SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER: Prizes include one-hundred (100) $25 (Twenty-Five Dollar) Fresh Thyme Gift Card. Winners selected on or about 2/15/2017 will be awarded a Prize that consists of one (1) $25 Fresh Thyme Gift Card. The potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries who took the required actions during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. A maximum of one (1) prize can be awarded to a single customer and/or MyThyme account. The potential Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address linked to their MyThyme ID or via post to the physical address provided on the SASE.
The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Winner’s failure to respond to email notification within one (1) day after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential Prize Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency within 24 hours of notification; (4) a potential Prize Winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days after its transmission; (5) a potential Prize Winner’s failure to validly claim the prize by 2/17/2017; and (6) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by 02/24/2017, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
- TAXES: All taxes on the Grand Prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these Official Rules, are the sole responsibility of each prize winner.
- GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of a prize; participation in this Sweepstakes; or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
- PARTICIPANT INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). Each entrant assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize.
- GOVERNING LAW: Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of Illinois.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants, by entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, agree that Fresh Thyme Farmers Market, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliated companies, dealers, service agencies, independent contractors, advertising and promotion agencies, web hosting and service and fulfillment providers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes.
- OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS’ LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Healthy You Sweepstakes” c/o Fresh Thyme Farmers Market, 2650 Warrenville Rd, #700, Downers Grove, IL 60134. Requests for winners’ lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. VT residents may omit return postage.
“Healthy You Sweepstakes” Terms & Conditions
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
By entering the sweepstakes, you agree that Fresh Thyme Farmers Market can collect and use such content and information to help provide and improve our services, personalize content and measure the effectiveness and reach of our product. You may at any time revoke the use of such information by providing written notice to Fresh Thyme Farmers Market.